Talon Air’s Aircraft Repair and Maintenance Facility in Farmingdale, New York
Talon Air has expanded their aircraft services to focus on every aspect of aircraft maintenance, inspections and avionics installations for any class of aircraft. From infrastructure repairs of any size as well as mechanicals, Talon will swiftly restore every component of your exterior or interior of your sheet metal or composite aircraft. Available to the public, Talon Air’s FAR Part 145 aircraft repair station is FAA certified and offers comprehensive service for privately held and corporate-owned helicopters, turbo-prop, light, mid, super-mid, heavy and ultra-long-range jets.
Located in our pristine, state-of-the-art 30,000-sq-ft maintenance facility in Farmingdale, New York, Talon’s skilled team is committed to performing quality private jet repairs to have you airborne again as soon as possible.
Our Progressive Aircraft Repair Services Feature:
- In-house repair and maintenance is performed in a pristine 30,000-sq-ft maintenance facility.
- Full-service computerized battery shop tests, repairs, replaces, charges or recertifies main and emergency batteries on Hawker Beechcraft products and other aircrafts (i.e., all Ni-Cad and/or Lead Acid batteries).
- Non-destructive testing and avionics repair and installation.
- Hurricane-proof facility with maintained back-up generators, so losing power is never an issue.
Speed and Service –
- Convenient drive-on plane access.
- Licensed and Certified A&P aircraft mechanics who work 24/7/365. Private jet repair is performed with a minimal amount of down time.
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance using the latest equipment, parts and technology.
- Interior and exterior small and large repairs and complete restorations.
- Aircraft repairs completed on time and on budget.
AOG (Aircraft on Ground) GoTeam –
- Rapid MRO (Maintenance Repair Overhaul) team can go directly to an aircraft around the globe.
- Mobile response vehicle and a Cessna 206 aircraft swiftly respond to AOG (Aircraft On Ground) situations.
The team at Talon has the technology and expertise to fulfill any private jet repair requirements that may occur while traveling or at home. Talon Air’s Maintenance Services (TAMS) team of licensed mechanics operates around the clock, every day of the year. Our aircraft technicians and engineers are always on standby to evaluate your needs and to swiftly execute repairs. Please call 1-888-TALON-AIR for more information or click here to get a private jet charter quote.